– No matter who you are and what your lifestyle, you absolutely do have the power to change.
– What if I supplied you with a nutrition plan that has been proven to produce startling results for countless people from all walks of life (Hollywood celebrities, athletes, moms and so on).
– What if I told you that it has helped people to lower their cholesterol, to reduce their risk of heart disease to turn back the hands of time possibly to erase years of fitness neglect in 90 days.
– Imagine in just 90 days having more energy and having the confidence to do all the things you have been putting off. Well you can and it doesn’t matter if you are 20 or 65.
– The process of creating and unleashing your new you begins the moment you decide to turn to this new chapter of life, are you up for The Challenge?
– Many people who have accepted this challenge report that it has saved their lives.
– If you take a minute to focus on what I am saying you will see that when you don’t set and achieve specific goals, you can’t create greater dreams and when you stop dreaming you don’t have anything to look forward to, so you don’t and then you look down or back!
When You Gain Control of Your Body You Will Gain Control of Your Life!!!!
Here is a Checklist to crossing over to a better lifestyle, as follows:
1. Make the decision to change;
2. Identify your reasons to change and write them down;
3. Focus on your future vision;
4. Dream of what you would like to achieve in 90 days;
5. Identify a few patterns of action that may hold you back and write them down;
6. Identify a few new patterns of action that will help you reach your goals; and
7. Read what you have written first thing in the morning and again at night each day of your 90 day Challenge.
We are having a sampling and information gathering on December 18, 2012 in Toronto. If you are nearby and would like to attend please message me and I will arrange with you. If you are not then let me know and I will send you some free samples so that you may try our Vi-Shape. Apart from all the prizes and contest that Visalus offers and the fact that if you refer three individuals to Visalus they will give you your favorite kit each month for FREE, I am placing a contest of my own for my customers for the month of December. For every customer that joins the Challenge in December we will track their progress and at the end of the 90 days the individual with the most result will also receive a prize of $100. So please message me by email at http://email@example.com so I may track and guide you through your Challenge in every way and visit my site here for further information and to sign you up with the Visalus community. Looking forward to the next transformation!
Myth or Reality?
I did some researching on the net and elsewhere and would like to clarify some myths, as follows:
Myth: If you exercise, it doesn’t matter what you eat.
Reality: If you exercise, it matters even more what you eat.
Myth: The longer you exercise, the better.
Reality: Too much exercise prevents results.
Myth: Muscles grow while you are working out.
Reality: Muscles grow while resting and recuperating.
Myth: To lose fat and improve your body you hardly eat.
Reality: To build a lean and healthy body you must have a plan and you have to eat!
Myth: Eating right means three square meals a day.
Reality: Eating six nutritious meals a day is the right way!
Myth: High carbohydrate and low-fat diets work best.
Reality: People are becoming fat from this.
Myth: You have to count every calorie you eat.
Reality: You should count portions, not calories.
Myth: If you eat right you do not need to take supplements.
Reality: Studies show many of us do need to take supplements.
(It is impossible to predict the nutrient value of various whole foods. Even if you did know its impractical to get all the nutrients their bodies require from regular food without consuming far more calories than they need)
Myth: You need to drink water only when thirsty.
Reality: Your body needs more water than it is telling you.
For my final thought, Life and The Challenge is not a race to the finish but rather a process of continual growth!! Take charge of your New Year’s Resolution now!!